Hajj Visa Main Requirements
- US passport or copy of the green card with home country passport – Valid for 6 months from travel start date.
- Passports for Green Card Holders must show the recent entry Stamp if you have a new passport you should submit your old passport with the US entry stamp on it.
- 4 photographs with white backgrounds.
- Original Meningitis Vaccination Certificate.
- The Saudi Visa Application filled out.
- Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.
- For Ladies: a “Muhrem” must accompany the woman during the Hajj & Umrah Trip if under the age of 45.
- Copy of Marriage certificate for ladies accompanying their husbands and copy the son’s birth certificate for ladies accompanying their sons. In case a lady traveling with her brother then copy of birth certificates for both of them is needed.
- Notarized letter of permission for ladies over 45 of age
- For Moroccan citizens who hold a green card, a letter of permission from the Moroccan Embassy in New York is needed to be able to obtain the Saudi Visa.
The Following is Based on the Saudi Embassy Website
Terms & Conditions
Heaven Tours, Inc. Tours and Travel, Inc. and other suppliers of ground transportation, accommodations, meals or other services shall not be responsible or liable for any damage, death, loss, injury or accident to persons and property in connection with above services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or conditions beyond their control, included but no limited to defects and breakdown or substitution of equipment, strikes, theft, acts of government or other authorities, war, terrorism, riots, fire or as a result of natural disasters.
Heaven Tours, Inc. and affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any inconvenience and damages due to failure in following instructions, including baggage handling, check in and out at airports, missing any part of the package, missing persons due to their negligence or delay at any time during Hajj tour, or due to improper visas, documents and passports .
The Responsibility of HEAVEN TOURS, INC. acts as agents and protector for the passengers’ rights in making arrangements for the land packages, hotels, buses, or any service in connection with the tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, luggage, accidents, delay irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect, though the acts of GOD, dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots ,theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas, or other documents. HEAVEN TOURS, INC. will accept no responsibilities for loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes. HEAVEN TOURS, INC. shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such service. HEAVEN TOURS, INC. shall not be responsible for the failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (Medicine). It is the responsibility of the airline to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of HEAVEN TOURS, INC. and its affiliates. They will also not be responsible for any person (s) missing and part of the Program due to his negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour. Moreover, no charges or upgrades in the Program chosen will be the honored after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
INSURANCE: According to Heaven Tours, Inc.’s terms & condition, we advise customers to consider Travel Insurance policies for all the trips for an additional fee.
Price Change: Prices are subject to change due to the recent fluctuation in related economies. Without advanced notice.